Issue released date: Sep 17th, 2011

Brunnis 6.3

Foreword

I want to take a moment to thanks our two other regular authors Squish and Warpax.  You may have noticed several videos included in the magazine recently and I wanted to let you know that these videos are courtesy of the two of them.  They both have YouTube channels that you can subscribe to and see their videos

Squish (AKAEvie4794) Has several videos uploaded and you can take a look here

This week's video is from Warpax You can find Warpax's video's here




Issue Content

The Sixth Cycle Chapter 3

Posted by on Sep 10th, 2011

            “Oh go ahead and laugh” Third said to Second.  “The rest of us are.”             The deadly Divine Assassin was about as menacing as a two year old as he feebly attempted to escape his mother’s inspection and attention.  Araine, like all mothers after a long separation from her child was inspecting Fourth in detail and occasionally uttering “Oh ...

 

Read More »»


The Insect Civilization-Cycle One

Posted by on Sep 10th, 2011

                The Alpha male was growing old, soon he would no longer be.  He did not know why he had been so driven to study these Humans as they called themselves.  But they had bred like vermin and now infested every known area.  Their strange above ground burrows called ‘villages’ were everywhere.  The Alpha knew it was time to choose one to carry the knowledge he had gathered.  He ...

 

Read More »»


Encyclopedia Brunnis-Nerve Fever

Posted by on Sep 10th, 2011

Nerve Fever- A fatal viral infection specific to Brunnis 2. The virus destroyed the victim's nervous system eventually causing agonizing pain and death.  The Brunnen G who settled Brunnis 2 used the immortality shot to boost their immune systems to protect against disease.  Because of the strength of the Immortality shot, Brunnen G born on Brunnis 2 had  no natural immune system.  All children were given a shot at birth to replace their immune systems, but it would lose it's...

 

Read More »»


Elementals-Chapter 7

Posted by on Sep 15th, 2011

Beyond the Dark Zone:   Benai exhaled onto the curved piece of glass he was cleaning.  The lens was starting to become scored and pitted by the constant sand-blasting it was subjected to.  Neither glass nor metal was safe on this planet.  Nor was stone.  But it was all they had to work with. He gently rubbed his moist breath off of the glass with the fabric of his shirt.  He sat in the shade of a canvas tent, one of many hastily erected here as a t...

 

Read More »»


Another Dawn Chapter 6

Posted by on Sep 15th, 2011

  “Am I still a Divine Assassin?” Kai asked White Woman. “Your body is still de-carbonized if it is that what you mean.” she answered with a kind of apologizing tone in her voice. Kai looked down his body while he was lying on the barrow White Woman had offered him after they went down the centre tower and entered one of the Making-Rooms. Stan an Zev first did not want to go there for everything was just to good to be true and they expected things to turn out very ba...

 

Read More »»