Issue released date: Nov 26th, 2011

Brunnis 6.13

Foreword

Well Thanksgiving is over.




I hope the Black Friday shopping experience was safe and not too stressful!

Issue Content

The Sixth Cycle Chapter 13

Posted by on Nov 19th, 2011

            Dario found Loanna in the garden but she was not alone.  The garden was a sea of black as the surviving and uninjured  Kais milled around talking quietly.              “They have all come here, they do not know why but they were drawn to the Memorial Garden at Terla City.” She explained.          &n...

 

Read More »»


The Fall of the Divine Order Chapter 4

Posted by on Nov 26th, 2011

                “It’s where they kept Kai and all the other assassins Stan, It’s the best place to look.  I can’t stand by and just let him ‘die’, and neither can you.” Zev explained.                 “Come on Zev, He tells us all the time that he is dead.” Stan countered.        &nb...

 

Read More »»


Encyclopedia Brunnis-Time Prophet

Posted by on Nov 26th, 2011

Time Prophet-A group of ‘women’ who are one entity.  Each sees through a single cycle of time but joined with the others they can see through all cycles of time. They were Created by Rakais to serve KAI.  The Time Prophet assists Kai by Influencing the human avatars of Kai.They are also the keepers of the history of mankind recorded in carvings on a massive wooden door in the Other Zone.  With the death of each Avatar his (or her) story is recorded on this door by the Time...

 

Read More »»


Another Dawn Chapter 16

Posted by on Nov 26th, 2011

“What... what happened?” she looked around “Where are we?” “We are downstairs lying in a pile of pillows.” Kai answered. Zev sat up looking around. In her dreams she started her fantasy dream right here ending up in a wild sextasy with him. No rules, no limits but wild, hard and passionate love. She blushed immediately. Why were they here? Had she spoken in her dreams? Had he any clue of her dream? Oh this really would be disgracing. “How did we get here?” She fin...

 

Read More »»