Issue released date: Jun 25th, 2011

Brunnis 3.9

Foreword

Happy Birthday to Me! Today I am 35 (again).  And also Happy Birthday tomorrow to LEXX creator Paul Donovan!  First Lady Bunny is providing the cake!

Issue Content

The Third Cycle of Time-Chapter 9

Posted by on Jun 18th, 2011

                “It’s the ugliest thing that I ever laid eyes on, but I wanted you to have something that I had made with my own hands.  It’s my first and rest assured last effort at woodcarving.” Kai said with embarrassment.                 “It is the most beautiful thing that I have laid eyes on my son.” Adana said as she ...

 

Read More »»


Encyclopedia Brunnis-Feasts of Celebration, Flitter

Posted by on Jun 18th, 2011

Feasts of Celebration-The Terlaran major religion was through the Temple of Warriors.  This dated back to the time of Great Evil as the Insect War of the Third Cycle was known.  The Temple of Warrior Priests developed as a way for the displaced Brunnen G warriors to hold on to their history and traditions after the Exodus.  Over the years this grew into a religion in which the 'Incarnations of Kai" as each of the avatars was known were recognized as deities.  There were three...

 

Read More »»


Night Tigers-Chapter 15

Posted by on Jun 18th, 2011

  “Are you sure that your people don’t carry a small drop of Korean blood, Kai?” Chuin asked with pleasure.  “Perhaps you were the Koreans of the Light Universe.  Only a true Korean can grasp the delicately flowing rhythm of Master Ung’s poetry.  You show a great appreciation of the scrolls.” “The Brunnen G were often referred to as ‘romantic dreamers’.” Kai replied. “Perhaps that is why I find the lyrical nature of the phrasing used by Maste...

 

Read More »»


Fourth Cycle-The Beginning Part 4

Posted by on Jun 19th, 2011

It had been centuries since someone was accused of a crime of this magnitude.  Word had traveled fast and the trial was to be the biggest event in well, centuries. The Great Hall was packed.  It was standing room only.  To add even more controversy to what was already a circus, the accused was the son of one of the sitting senior elders holding a position on the panel. “Bring in the accused” Bosh the senior Member of the panel intoned. Araine and Aura sat in the fro...

 

Read More »»