Issue released date: Jun 11th, 2011

Brunnis 3.7

Foreword

Welcome back to Night Tigers as Kai and Remo Williams team up again.  If you have never read any of the series Remo and Chuin would love to have you at least visit them.  The House Of Sinanju Welcomes visitors but Chuin can be a but snotty.  After all he is the Master of Sinanju Emeritus and can kill with a flick of his finger.  

Issue Content

The Third Cycle of Time-Chapter 7

Posted by on Jun 4th, 2011

Adana landed with a loud “Oof.” Momentarily distracted by Zinn’s comment about another Aka’tai lesson, she now found herself on her back staring up at the sky. Or rather the concerned face of her 11 year old son.                 “Mother are you hurt?” Kai asked.                 “I’m fine.”  She said sitting up. ...

 

Read More »»


Fourth Cycle-The Beginning Part 2

Posted by on Jun 4th, 2011

“Kai where have you been?  I’ve been worried sick.” Aura said as he entered their space. “I am fine Aura.  You worry unnecessarily.” He said taking her in his arms. “Kai I know you.  You spend too much time chasing after things best left alone.  What has consumed this day?” “I went to the lower levels and met with the old crone.” “You what? Are you alright?  She is dangerous!” Aura exclaimed. “She is an old woman, nothing more...

 

Read More »»


Encyclopedia Brunnis-Du'hellar, Duke,Du'peur

Posted by on Jun 4th, 2011

Du’hellar-The major port city of the southern continent of Brunnis.  All travelers coming to the southern continent entered through Du'hellar.  Located on the Northwestern coast, it's climate was tolerable to visitors not used to the much harsher conditions of the jungle and the Gravity Desert.  Because of this Du'hellar was the seat of commerce for the southern Continent. Duke-inhabitant of Fire and nemesis of Prince, one of the occupants of the Other Zone.  In the fo...

 

Read More »»


Night Tigers-Chapter 13

Posted by on Jun 4th, 2011

“Mr Pang.  You fear the Death that stalks you.  I am willing to try to help you.  Your ‘employers’ no.  They have brought this on themselves.  I read the bones before this meeting, You may be able to avoid death at this time by appeasing him.” De Demonico said. “Appease him?” Pang questioned.             “Yes, drive north.  We will find this undead and discover what it is he wants and give...

 

Read More »»