Issue released date: Aug 6th, 2011

Brunnis 3.15

Foreword

It is hot! and It is dry!  Lets all pray for some rain!  The only ones happy in the southwest right now are the tumbleweeds!



I'm ready to steal a cryopod to hang out in until we get some rain!

Issue Content

The Third Cycle of Time-Chapter 18

Posted by on Jul 30th, 2011

“Kai this is good news! They retreated.” Lowen said seeing Kai’s frown.  “They pulled out and ran.” “Lowen, it is good news on the surface but only on the surface.” Kai said with a sigh.  “Why did they run?  That’s what is eating you isn’t it?” Ba’ark asked. “Yes.  Why abandon a world that is firmly under your control.  That is what worries me.  There is no logical reason to do so unless you are pulling your troops back and ...

 

Read More »»


The Third Cycle of Time-Chapter 19

Posted by on Jul 30th, 2011

The last human vessel finally began to move away from the battle area.  The surface of the small moon that they had often staged from or used for cover, began to ripple.  Chunks of dust and rock fell away as it crumbled.  The massive insect shook itself.  It was unlike any insect that had ever lived before.  It stretched it’s 150 mile long body as it uncurled. It ruminated on what it had learned of these insignificant creatures that called themselves human.&...

 

Read More »»


Encyclopedia Brunnis- KAI

Posted by on Jul 30th, 2011

KAI-child of Rakais, born of her anger at Echias attempt to destroy humanity.  It manifests in a human Avatar in each Cycle of Time Kai-Human avatar of KAI.  Within the Kai bloodline on Brunnis one the name Kai could not be granted to a child without approval from the Temple of The Time Prophet in the first three cycle's pf Time the name was only given to two of the Warlord's Descendeants, Both Avatars of Kai.  On Brunnis Two the name could only be given to the first born so...

 

Read More »»


Night Tigers-Chapter 19

Posted by on Aug 6th, 2011

“So Earth fought the insects too?  Yeah right so why are the a Type 13 planet on its last legs?”  Stan asked.             “Many of the worlds that fought the insects suffered severe casualties and catastrophic damage during the Insect War.  Humans defeated the insects but at a great cost.” Kai explained.             He flipped open a huge book titled “...

 

Read More »»