Issue released date: Mar 5th, 2011

Brunnis 2.9

Foreword

Spring is almost here, I'm beginning to feel a bit Irish!


Issue Content

The Fifth Cycle of Time Part 13

Posted by on Feb 27th, 2011

Dara had finally started her walk to the Dream Zone.  Timor, Ari and Dana were explaining the funeral rites of Terlara to them. “We cremate the bodies of our dead.”  Ari said. “We burn the body to release  the tie to the physical plane so they may walk the path.  After the body is consumed by fire, we grind the bones into a powder which we release on the wind so that the physical part of us returns to the soil and nourishes our world.” “We will accompany t...

 

Read More »»


The First Cycle of Time Part 14

Posted by on Feb 27th, 2011

  790 broke the silence in the cryochamber. “Which one of my loves will give me a kiss as a reward for all my hard work?” Second Kai picked him up “Oh yes! My young and studly one!” And handed him to Fifth Kai who gave him a peck on the cheek. “You are not worried about catching ‘robot head germs’?” Fourth Kai teased. “No silly! Only boys can get robot head germs.” She said as she hugged 790. “Oh promise of perfect beauty!” 790 sighed. “So are y...

 

Read More »»


Encyclopedia Brunnis- Aranna and Ari

Posted by on Feb 27th, 2011

Aranna-Two women of note are referenced by the name Aranna.  Aranna 1 The first was the youngest daughter of the Warlord Kai and is note worthy for being theonly female to complete training through the Warrior's Guild School and earn the title of warrior.   She served in the war of extermination at her father’s side as the unit’s healer.  Although a healer she also often engaged in combat with insects to protect the wounded in her care.  After the War o...

 

Read More »»


The Second Cycle of Time-Chapter Ten

Posted by on Mar 4th, 2011

                  “Kai, have you got a moment?  I’d like to talk to you for a minute.” Lowen said catching Kai on the way out of the dorm.                 “I have a study period right now.  I was just going to head over to the library but it can wait for a bit.” Kai replied.            ...

 

Read More »»