Issue released date: Feb 19th, 2011

Brunnis 2.7

Foreword


Happy President's Day!

Issue Content

The Fifth Cycle of Time Part 9

Posted by on Feb 13th, 2011

Terlara(1000 years ago)Dara had insisted on having a ‘family’ dinner to celebrate the upcoming wedding of Xev and Timor.  Tano had pretty much demanded to preside over the nuptials, insisting that only the highest ranking priest would be the proper person to conduct a wedding between one of the Messengers and Terlara’s highest  ranking security officer.  Dara was insisting that Xev had to wear her wedding dress and Stanley was basically cringing in a corner trying to es...

 

Read More »»


The Fifth Cycle of Time Part 10

Posted by on Feb 13th, 2011

The Reunion “Welcome back” First Kai said.  “It took you long enough Fifth Kai is due to celebrate her sixth birthday in a week.” “It took longer than we expected because Vlad directed us to another source for help.” Third Kai replied.  “There have been no attacks on her?” “No but a strange woman has been asking questions all over Terlara.  Second and I had Dara tell the priests to instruct everyone not to speak of her on pain of eternal damnation....

 

Read More »»


Encyclopedia Brunnis- Alteri Allaince

Posted by on Feb 13th, 2011

Alteri Alliance-Ally of Brunnis during the Insect War of the third cycle.  The Alteri Alliance was a polital and cultural alliance made up of five planets ( Alteri I through V) Untied under a single central Government.  One of the few systems allied with Brunnis that had an organized military.   It was one of the first worlds along with Pordyah that Brunnen G warriors delivered weapons and training.   After the war Alteri spent many many centuries rebuilding from the da...

 

Read More »»


The Second Cycle of Time-Chapter Eight

Posted by on Feb 18th, 2011

“Wait just a minute! You guys go on vacation, get tattoos and adopt each other?!” Denon questioned.  “Don’t I feel like the odd man out now.” “We asked you along if you remember.  We even agreed to pay your way.” Jute said. “Do you know the fit my mom would have thrown if I came home with a tattoo?  You two would be singing me to the Dream Zone right now and that’s a torture I don’t want to be responsible for inflicting on the world.  I’ll ju...

 

Read More »»