Issue released date: Feb 5th, 2011

Brunnis 2.5

Foreword

I hope everyone is keeping warm and staying safe as the cold air if just running rampant in the US.  The Deep South feels more like the Deep Freezer!

Issue Content

The Fifth Cycle of Time Part 5

Posted by on Feb 1st, 2011

Kais in the Temple Third and Fourth Kai were painstakingly explaining the Terlaran ‘religion’ to First and Second Kai.   “It is a warrior planet.  They are all warriors both the men and women.  They all claim Brunnen G blood, but some actually are Brunnen G descendents.  Those who trace their line back to Third Kai are especially revered.” Fourth Kai said.  “His is one of the three bloodlines that can become priests of the temple.  Of a...

 

Read More »»


The Fifth Cycle of Time Part 6

Posted by on Feb 1st, 2011

1000 years agoAdana’s Journal Part 2 Tano has asked me to record the history of the Insect Wars.  He has read some of my writings.  The involvement of my son Kai is well known, the involvement of Kai to come is prophecy.  Tano thinks that the history needs to be recorded and I agree with him. My Bloodline is Kai.  I am a direct descendent of the First Kai, the one we call The Warlord.  He is the founder of the Brunnen G Warrior Caste.  He is the begi...

 

Read More »»


Encylopedia Brunnis

Posted by on Feb 1st, 2011

Age of Conversion- Among Nomadic tribes of the desert, all young men of the tribe between 16 and 26 years old take part in the Ordeal.  The Ordeal is a part of the Night of the Brunn.  Successfully completing the ordeal is the accepted rite of passage to manhood.The Age of Conversion is a leftover tradition of the Brunn (The original people of Brunnis).  Among the Brunn a boy was eligible to to become a man at the age of 16.  Every 10 years coinciding with the insect mati...

 

Read More »»


The Second Cycle of Time-Chapter Six

Posted by on Feb 1st, 2011

Mara sat before the old woman in a private chamber.  “Tell me what you have seen child.” The old woman asked from her raised seat. “Sister Superior, what I have seen grieves my heart.  Kai is my son Jute’s best friend, they are as close as brothers.  This vision has revealed two paths for Kai and both end in heartbreak.”  Mara said sadly. “Yes, this pain is known to she who sees through time, but she also knows this pain is required.  Tell me...

 

Read More »»